Posted By
rebeccatre
May 30, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi!

I want to take a 2d flat image, and angle it slightly, perhaps with some kind of frame…. but the core thing I want to do is maneuver it more in a 3d fashion. Just think of a DVD case photo standing upright at a slight angle. I want to map a photo to look perspectively proportional over it and tweak as necessary I hope to find some tutorial or plug-in (free ware or shareware is great) to get me started to achieve this effect. I am working with Photoshop 7.0. Thank you for any ideas or pointers. 🙂 Best wishes, Rebecca

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MR
Mike Russell
May 30, 2007
wrote in message
Hi!

I want to take a 2d flat image, and angle it slightly, perhaps with some kind of frame…. but the core thing I want to do is maneuver it more in a 3d fashion. Just think of a DVD case photo standing upright at a slight angle. I want to map a photo to look perspectively proportional over it and tweak as necessary I hope to find some tutorial or plug-in (free ware or shareware is great) to get me started to achieve this effect. I am working with Photoshop 7.0. Thank you for any ideas or pointers. 🙂 Best wishes, Rebecca

The transform tool provides one way do this. Add the image as a layer, type ctrl-A and ctrl-T Hold down ctrl, and line up the corners. Add a drop shadow and/or surface reflection for good measure and you’re golden —
Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
R
rebeccatre
Jun 4, 2007
On May 30, 2:53 am, "Mike Russell" <
MOVE> wrote:
wrote in message

Hi!

The transform tool provides one way do this. Add the image as a layer, type ctrl-A and ctrl-T Hold down ctrl, and line up the corners. Add a drop shadow and/or surface reflection for good measure and you’re golden —
Mike Russellwww.curvemeister.com

🙂 Sweet, thank you so much mike. Have a great day.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections