HA
Posted By
hamed_ahmed4
Jul 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
dear members…1st of all forgive me and i apologize..
but my Q is it ..my friend is a web designer as professional..he said " PHOTO SHOP.6 has a tool that u can remove some1 clothes by brush.not editing any other pic or else..just real ." he shocked me..i dont think its right,,.,.
any1 knows is it possible…..
NOTE: if yes…is it possible in 7 ??

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RR
Raymond Robillard
Jul 12, 2003
Tell you friend that it’s nothing compared to the 100$ bills layer style with which you can print money at home very easily!

My God… πŸ™‚
GD
Grant Dixon
Jul 12, 2003
Jodi

Are you sure?

Want to buy some pictures of yourself that i have worked on?

Grunt
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 12, 2003
Grunt, you are looking for a whipping aren’t you ??

Ray is right, the $100 bill layer style works great. It’s the special paper to print on that is difficult to come by. i used to get it from a fellow in China Town in Montreal but he died this past spring. Soooo, i’ve been broke since then πŸ˜‰
CS
Chuck Snyder
Jul 12, 2003
Now Jodi…..are you sure? What if the ‘clothing’ was on its own layer, and the underlying photo was ‘sans vΓͺtements’….?
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 12, 2003
Chuck well in that case of course although judging by the original post there is only one image involved. I suspect his friend was playing games with him. Heck, when I was in grade school a boy showed up one day with ‘ X-Ray’ glasses ( red with black frame)…he told all the girls he could see through there clothes. I knew better although many girls feared the worst and hid everytime they saw him. The airports…now that fears me…well, not really πŸ˜‰
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 12, 2003
Andrew..shhhhhhh, you weren’t supposed to tell !!
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jul 12, 2003
Btw, Adobe will be running a promotion in September. You’ll get a free plugin in every box of Post Honey Comb cereals. There will be 8 plugins available. Look for the specially marked boxes at your grocery store πŸ™‚
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 12, 2003
Ray, thanks for the tip ! Remember ‘Sugar crisps’ with Sugar bear ? …..can’t get enough of those sugar crisps ….( melody ) …too bad he’s gone ;( darn parents worried about ‘sugar’.

Oh i heard Adobe is now hiring people to remove their clothes so they can experiment with bodies for their next ‘clothes removal brush’ in PS9.
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jul 12, 2003
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They tried this decades ago, I’m sure, but it must have turned wrong. I know this because my parents had real teeth before and, later, they all had dentures. So my guess is that version one removed the clothes and stuff too strongly..

(please, anyone with two extra blue pills for me?)

Ray
GD
Grant Dixon
Jul 12, 2003
Jodi

I applied for this job and now Adobe is paying me to keep my cloths on.

Grunt
AT
Andrew Turek
Jul 13, 2003
Aren’t there certain Hollywood "stars" who will only keep their kit on if it is absolutely essential to the artistic integrity of the film?
B
BobHill
Jul 13, 2003
I got the surprise of my life when I used that trick on a full picture of myself and got the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger. My wife got a whole different gleam in her eyes .. <g>

Bob
CS
Chuck Snyder
Jul 13, 2003
Bob, I’m afraid I would have to make considerable use of the Distort>Liquify tool to make the clothes fit….

πŸ™‚

Chuck
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 13, 2003
Oh my, I was thinking about using the liqufy option to give myself breast enhancements although i decided againts it. I would never be happy with my itty bittys again….i wont even mention what might happen to hubs brain(s) if he saw.

Although, hmmm, forget it
GD
Grant Dixon
Jul 13, 2003
Jodi Frye
….
to give myself breast enhancements

Nooooo … Grant … leave this one alone.
S
Stanley
Jul 13, 2003
"leave this one alone"…..I would have said "I wouldn’t touch that"…..but someone beside me would take it wrong….so consider it unsaid Big grin

Stan

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:45:31 -0700, "Grant Dixon" wrote:

Jodi Frye

to give myself breast enhancements

Nooooo … Grant … leave this one alone.
NS
Nancy S
Jul 13, 2003
Where has Shan been??? He would have gotten right into this discussion.

I miss your humor Shan…vacation maybe??

Nancy
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 13, 2003
OK I enhanced my Artist page image and sent it to Grant. I sure hope he doesn’t post it though…BIG BOOBIES ! Just thought he’d get a good laugh since he seemed interested.
NS
Nancy S
Jul 13, 2003
Oh, I just remembered. Shan had one of his children married off recently, he is probably busy at work with all the wedding photos.
<wonder if he has found his delete key yet…if not, maybe we should cast a minimizing spell over his work area to shrink up his peripherals so all of his keyboard is visible…)

Nancy
GD
Grant Dixon
Jul 14, 2003
Chris

I have it printed (8×10 glossy) and sitting on my night table with the expression "with love from busty to lusty" emblazoned across it.

Grant
CR
Chris Rankin
Jul 14, 2003
Grant,
I was thinking 2′ x 3′ poster on the wall with the Farah Fawcett poster.

CR
JA
JoAnn Amerson
Jul 14, 2003
Farah had nothing on the 5′ tall poster of Mark Spitz in his little Speedos and all of his gold medals across is bare chest. My mom bought me that poster when I was about 14 and she liked looking st it too. And we won’t even mention Burt Reynold’s nude centerfold in Cosmopolitan. Hubba-hubba!!
GD
Grant Dixon
Jul 14, 2003
"JoAnn Amerson"

Farah had nothing on …

Oh that I would love to see.

grunt
JA
JoAnn Amerson
Jul 14, 2003
Let’s see…….where was that post about matching skin tones………..?

I feel a personal challenge here. Guess I’m gonna have to see whether this newbie can live up to it.

Stay tuned – .jpgs at eleven
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 14, 2003
‘Oh No… What have I Done ?’

title on Jodi’s Headstone
NS
Nancy S
Jul 14, 2003
I wonder which ‘regular’ to this forum posted the original query, complete with a suitable username, so he/she could sit back and enjoy the levitity of the thread…let me see…could it have been…
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 14, 2003
One name comes to mind, no wait 2 …
B
BobHill
Jul 14, 2003
Time to close this one though before the naked true gets bared<g>.

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections