DB
Posted By
David Baceski
Jul 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have over one hundred photos on my flashcard. I downloaded them (via card reader learned about in this forum – THANK YOU!)to Photoshop Album and I want to delete them from the card now. Is there an easy/fast way to do it.

I have a Canon Powershot A70 camera. I can delete them one-by-one from the camera, but it is time consuming that way. Thanks for any suggestions

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DB
David Baceski
Jul 12, 2003
Would I need the card in the reader at the time I do this? By the way, I just found the way to delete all in the camera at the samem time (fairly easy), but I want to do it while card is in reader
CS
Chuck Snyder
Jul 12, 2003
David, yes on needing the card to be in the reader when that delete described by Mac is performed.

I take a conservative approach to deleting images from my card reader unless I’m in a big hurry. I transfer the images to my hard drive using the card reader, then remove the card will all the pix still on board. Then I check the images I’ve downloaded, just in case something didn’t work or I forgot a few. When I’m satisfied that I have all the images intact on the HD, then I delete all the images from the CF card – and usually in the camera. Just a little extra insurance….

Chuck
CS
Chuck Snyder
Jul 12, 2003
JoAnn – I’m more inclined to think of a CF card as a small hard drive – has the capacity of many, MANY floppies!

Come to think of it, my first PC with a hard drive had a whopping 20 MB hard drive (not a typo)…

Chuck
R
Ray
Jul 12, 2003
David,

In the replay menu, you have a function to erase all images, within the camera. Look at page 133 of your user manual.

http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/customer/pdf/A60A70_CUGe .pdf

Ray

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections