Up for 3 days…Photoshop behaving like InDesign!

CK
Posted By
Christine_Krof_Shock
Aug 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ok…I want to know if it’s just my machine (so I never reset the prefs.) or if I missed a page in the manual but in my bleary eyed flop sweat I realized I had hit Control+S instead of Control+A…and I don’t know why (but I have been flipping between IDCS and PSCS for 3 days straight now) but then I hit Step Backwards from the menu bar and Photoshop stepped back through the save…I am a hallucinating or what!!!!!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Y
YrbkMgr
Aug 12, 2004
If I understand you right Christine, no, you are not hallucinating.

Even after a save, you can move up in the history palette and undo changes, and you can use Ctrl-Z and Alt Ctrl-Z to move backwards.

Your "undo-ing" doesn’t change what happened to the saved file – you’ll need to re-save your "undo’s", but it’s been that way as long as I can remember…

Peace,
Tony
CK
Christine_Krof_Shock
Aug 13, 2004
Tony–I have been up too long (Day 4 and the Photoshop/InDesign/ImageReady/Acrobat tutorial is finally in bed-and that’s where I’m headed) It turned out pretty cool and it proved a point that with the above combination you can get pretty close to Flash without all of the struggles of Flash!
Y
YrbkMgr
Aug 13, 2004
Christine,

I have a feeling that you’re playing chess, and I’m playing checkers. I don’t understand what you mean. Not that I have to, but I don’t <smile>.

Peace,
Tony

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections