BS
Posted By
Bryan_S_Boyce
Jun 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using windows and I downloaded a 30 day trial for 7.0 and it expired. I was wondering if I could download it again and have another 30 days?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Jun 13, 2005
Byan,

Once a trial has expired, that’s it…no more trial period. Plus, as PS7 is now 2 versions old, it is unlikely you’d find it available through Adobe for download any more. At best, you’d probably want to try the current PS CS2 demo, also with a 30-day limit.

Regards,

Daryl
BS
Bryan_S_Boyce
Jun 13, 2005
thanks…um where would i download that?
PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
Jun 13, 2005
That would be too easy. Still normally, there shouldn’t be anymore a Photoshop7.0 trial as the latest version is CS2 (PS9)
C
chrisjbirchall
Jun 13, 2005
Where on earth are you downloading it from? So far as I am aware, the only version Adobe have for 30 day trial is the latest – CS2.

If anyone other than Adobe is offering the download it will be a pirated version and likely as not riddled with spyware or even viruses.

With any trial software, an entry containing the date is placed in your registry. Once the 30 days is up your only option is then to buy it or not.
C
chrisjbirchall
Jun 13, 2005
Bryan. Please don’t double post.
P
Phosphor
Jun 13, 2005
It’s still available on Adobe’s FTP server.
L
LenHewitt
Jun 13, 2005
Bryan,

The only way you get another 30 days on that try-out is to re-format your HDD first!

You could however download the CS2 tryout and use that for 30 days…
L
LenHewitt
Jun 13, 2005
Duplicate topics merged
C
chrisjbirchall
Jun 13, 2005
The 30 day PS7 trial may well still be sitting on Abobe’s FTP server, but as you can no longer buy the full version, downloading the trial would be a pretty pointless exercise.

Go with Len’s suggestion, Bryan, and opt for the CS2 trial. You’ll love it!

Chris.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections