H
Posted By
harrylimey
Apr 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I get a daily "Tip of the day" email from Planet Photoshop, which is sometimes very good, but I just had to share this one as it amused me so much!!! and it actually works!

Make a Photoshop Client Presentation
To hide all your palettes and all your menus, and to display your current image centered on your monitor with a cool black frame around your image, just press the letter "f" twice, then press the Tab key (f, f, Tab). To return to your regular Photoshop work area, press "f," then Tab. You’ll be the envy of all your friends, and eventually they’ll write folk songs about you. It’s almost embarrassing.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CF
Craig Flory
Apr 22, 2005
I’m teaching Photoshop to a professional photography group this weekend. I’ll share this tip & get some wows. thanks; Craig Flory
BC
Big Craigie
Apr 24, 2005
"Harry Limey" wrote in message
I get a daily "Tip of the day" email from Planet Photoshop, which is sometimes very good, but I just had to share this one as it amused me so much!!! and it actually works!

To hide all your palettes and all your menus, and to display your current image centered on your monitor with a cool black frame around your image, just press the letter "f" twice, then press the Tab key (f, f, Tab). To return to your regular Photoshop work area, press "f," then Tab. You’ll be the envy of all your friends, and eventually they’ll write folk songs
about
you. It’s almost embarrassing.

Superb tip, thanks

BC
A
Anonymous
Apr 25, 2005
/rant

WHAT?!?

This isn’t a TIP, this is COMMON knowledge for people that BOUGHT Photoshop! Your obviously pirates. Go buy the program!

Craig Flory didn’t know this and YOUR TEACHING A PHOTOSHOP CLASS?!?!? You should be dragged out and shot for teaching a class that you aren’t educated enough to teach. Your a rip off artist, not a graphic artist.

At the bottom of your TOOLS Bar is a button "Edit in ImageReady (Shift+Control+m)" and just above that is the 3 buttons for your views that you are so fascinated with. Really hidden tip there, it’s RIGHT ON THE TOOLS BAR!

Full Screen Mode (F)

I’m so sick of Pirates and unqualified people pretending to be Teachers and/or Graphics Artists.

YOU ARE RUINING THE MARKET FOR THE REST OF US

/rant off

Big Craigie wrote:
"Harry Limey" wrote in message

To hide all your palettes and all your menus, and to display your current image centered on your monitor with a cool black frame around your image, just press the letter "f" twice, then press the Tab key (f, f, Tab). To return to your regular Photoshop work area, press "f," then Tab. You’ll be the envy of all your friends, and eventually they’ll write folk songs

about

you. It’s almost embarrassing.

Superb tip, thanks

BC

BC
Big Craigie
Apr 25, 2005
"Anonymous" wrote in message
/rant

WHAT?!?

This isn’t a TIP, this is COMMON knowledge for people that BOUGHT Photoshop! Your obviously pirates. Go buy the program!
Craig Flory didn’t know this and YOUR TEACHING A PHOTOSHOP CLASS?!?!? You should be dragged out and shot for teaching a class that you aren’t educated enough to teach. Your a rip off artist, not a graphic artist.
At the bottom of your TOOLS Bar is a button "Edit in ImageReady (Shift+Control+m)" and just above that is the 3 buttons for your views that you are so fascinated with. Really hidden tip there, it’s RIGHT ON THE TOOLS BAR!

Full Screen Mode (F)

I’m so sick of Pirates and unqualified people pretending to be Teachers and/or Graphics Artists.

YOU ARE RUINING THE MARKET FOR THE REST OF US

/rant off
Fuck off, I bought my copy. However, I still don’t know everything about it especially the shortcuts etc. I’ve never been a shift+ control etc person with any…ANY program.

So stick your rant up your arse.
BC
H
harrylimey
Apr 25, 2005
/rant

WHAT?!?

Well I know I’m going back a little here (1996) but this was you posting on alt.cracks, alt.binaries.misc ??
Date: 1996/10/07
"REQ: Any one have SYSTEM COMMANDER or PARTITION MAGIC? I would be gratefull to any one who has these, and could POST them to this news group. thanks"

It would seem it is not even necessary to respond with rudeness in your case, merely to indicate what a hypocritical and slanderous individual you are!! no wonder you want to remain anonymous

Harry
A
Anonymous
Apr 26, 2005
You REALLY are dumb Harry Limey…..

Go crawl back up someones arsehole….that seems to be where you get your best ideas.
H
harrylimey
Apr 26, 2005

Go crawl back up someones arsehole….that seems to be where you get your best ideas.

I cannot think of a suitable response to such a well thought out and articulated argument, so I’ll just have to admit defeat!!

But could I suggest you cut back on the ‘acid’ it is beginning to take its toll!!

Quote:-
Newsgroups: alt.drugs, alt.drugs.psychedelics, rec.drugs.psychedelic Subject: has anyone tried ‘Blue Shield’ acid?
i am wondering if anyone has tried the acid caleld ‘Blue Shield’. i’m looking
to get a sheet of it and am wondering if it is any good. if you have please
followup to this post with your comments. thank you.
B
Brian
Apr 26, 2005
Harry Limey wrote:

I cannot think of a suitable response to such a well thought out and articulated argument, so I’ll just have to admit defeat!!
But could I suggest you cut back on the ‘acid’ it is beginning to take its toll!!

Quote:-
Newsgroups: alt.drugs, alt.drugs.psychedelics, rec.drugs.psychedelic Subject: has anyone tried ‘Blue Shield’ acid?
i am wondering if anyone has tried the acid caleld ‘Blue Shield’. i’m looking
to get a sheet of it and am wondering if it is any good. if you have please
followup to this post with your comments. thank you.
Well that certainly explains a lot. Good point, too, Big Craigie, about not being the keyboard shortcut person. I hate the things. They are aimed at right-handers, which I am not.

All the best,
Brian.
H
Hecate
Apr 26, 2005
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:45:48 +1000, Brian
wrote:

Well that certainly explains a lot. Good point, too, Big Craigie, about not being the keyboard shortcut person. I hate the things. They are aimed at right-handers, which I am not.
I quite like shortcuts because I’m ambidextrous ( I favour my left about 55/45 but that’s close enough) and in an earlier life, when programming databases, it was far quicker to use the shortcuts then the rudimentary buttons/whatever available. So I got used to it. I still prefer it because my hands remain on the keyboard and I don’t have to keep using the rodent. Even when I’m using a Wacom., I sit with the keyboard in my lap and use the shortcuts. In a lot of ways, it’s what you’re used too. The only problem I have with shortcuts is that of remembering them with my Swiss Cheese memory…

Hecate – The Real One

Fashion: Buying things you don’t need, with money
you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like…
B
Brian
Apr 27, 2005
Hecate wrote:
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:45:48 +1000, Brian
wrote:

I quite like shortcuts because I’m ambidextrous ( I favour my left about 55/45 but that’s close enough) and in an earlier life, when programming databases, it was far quicker to use the shortcuts then the rudimentary buttons/whatever available. So I got used to it. I still prefer it because my hands remain on the keyboard and I don’t have to keep using the rodent. Even when I’m using a Wacom., I sit with the keyboard in my lap and use the shortcuts. In a lot of ways, it’s what you’re used too. The only problem I have with shortcuts is that of remembering them with my Swiss Cheese memory…

Hecate – The Real One

Well I must say, when I am working with text (Word, Excel, Ventura, etc.), I prefer shortcuts. It is only when I am using a mouse or stylus that I don’t like using them. You hit the nail on the head when you said "…it’s what you are used to".

All the best,
Brian.
D
Don
Apr 27, 2005
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:32:59 +0100, Hecate wrote:

I’m ambidextrous

I’d give my right hand to be ambidextrous! ;o)

Don.
B
Brian
Apr 27, 2005
Don wrote:

I’m ambidextrous

Don.

It’s nice to see some humour in here 🙂

Thanks Don,
Brian.
T
tnguymNoSpamm
Apr 27, 2005
I’m ambidextrous

It’s nice to see some humour in here 🙂

Yeah, humour has been left right out of this discussion.

+ The News Guy(Mike) – Seinfeld Lists
+ http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym
+ http://wave.prohosting.com/tnguym
H
Hecate
Apr 27, 2005
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:27:26 +0200, Don
wrote:

I’m ambidextrous

LOL!

Hecate – The Real One

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections