S
Posted By
s3056820
Aug 2, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My name is Peter McPherson. I am a fourth year Psychology student at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. I am currently conducting a research study investigating community attitudes toward online therapy, and I am looking for individuals that may be interested in being involved. Participants will be asked to complete a brief online questionnaire, taking approximately 15 minutes. By completing the questionnaire, you can also enter the draw to win a $200 Amazon gift voucher. If you are interested, please follow the link below for more information and an opportunity to participate.

http://www.dlsweb.rmit.edu.au/appsci/psychology/survey/onlin e/ .

Many thanks,

Peter McPherson.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

P
PeteS
Aug 2, 2006
wrote:
My name is Peter McPherson. I am a fourth year Psychology student at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. I am currently conducting a research study investigating community attitudes toward online therapy, and I am looking for individuals that may be interested in being involved. Participants will be asked to complete a brief online questionnaire, taking approximately 15 minutes. By completing the questionnaire, you can also enter the draw to win a $200 Amazon gift voucher. If you are interested, please follow the link below for more information and an opportunity to participate.

Many thanks,

Peter McPherson.

A definitely appropriate group for this would be alt.sysadmin.recovery 😉

Cheers

PeteS
P
Pat
Aug 3, 2006
I’d love to help.

No, you wouldn’t.

Oh shut up, I’m using the head right now.

No, no, both of you shut up. It’s my turn. I haven’t used the eyes all month.

Let’s get therapy.

No, if we’re going online, we’re going to waste our time in newsgroups.

No, I want therapy. Hey, get away from we. What are you doing to me. Ouch, stop it. Stop it.

Okay, feeling better now. Don’t need therapy.

wrote:

Many thanks,

Peter McPherson.
PH
Peter Huebner
Aug 4, 2006
In article ,
says…
I’d love to help.

No, you wouldn’t.

Oh shut up, I’m using the head right now.

No, no, both of you shut up. It’s my turn. I haven’t used the eyes all month.

Let’s get therapy.

No, if we’re going online, we’re going to waste our time in newsgroups.
No, I want therapy. Hey, get away from we. What are you doing to me. Ouch, stop it. Stop it.

Okay, feeling better now. Don’t need therapy.

rotfl

-Peter

=========================================
firstname dot lastname at gmail fullstop com

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections