FR
Posted By
Florian Roth
Jul 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How can I export a File to PDF with embedding the Fonts? Is this possible with PS CS2. Someone told me, but I can’t figure it out.

Help …

Flo

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

K
KatWoman
Jul 8, 2006
"Florian Roth" wrote in message
How can I export a File to PDF with embedding the Fonts? Is this possible with PS CS2. Someone told me, but I can’t figure it out.
Help …

Flo

I am not sure but I think you have to select those options in Acrobat first then export it from PS
there is something called OUTLINE that is supposed to show your text whether or not they have the fonts…
I haven’t used this much……….
D
Dave
Jul 8, 2006
On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 18:06:58 -0400, "KatWoman"
wrote:

Help …

Flo

I am not sure but I think you have to select those options in Acrobat first then export it from PS
there is something called OUTLINE that is supposed to show your text whether or not they have the fonts…

Is saving the text as an image not an alternative?
If it is for instance something like an heading, it can be turned into a jpg.

Dave
S
Stewy
Jul 9, 2006
In article <N%Vrg.85897$>,
"KatWoman" wrote:

Help …

Flo

To create a multipage PDF Presentation:
1. Do one of the following:
From the main menu, choose File > Automate > PDF Presentation. From the File Browser menu, choose Automate> PDF Presentation. All the image files displayed in the File Browser will be added to the PDF Presentation. In the File Browser, you can select the image files you want for the PDF Presentation. Otherwise, the PDF Presentation command will select all the images currently displayed in the File Browser. (from CS1 Help)

It’s easier if you have MS Office on your PC. Office 04 included a pdf maker. You simply selected File – Print and at the bottom of the dialog box was a <make pdf> option.

I have Acrobat on my Mac and it refuses to create pdf’s itself – you have to export from the original program via the Print command.

Why Adobe makes this so difficult is beyond me. Maybe they’re just trying to generate more profits?

Like the debacle a few years ago with Adobe’s Type 1 fonts – they were trying to corner the market when somebody (Microsoft?) came up with True Type fonts.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections