A
Posted By
Aloha
Dec 15, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone have, or know where I can find, "Architectural" shapes? I’m looking for things like shapes of sinks, washer/dryers, beds, furniture, etc.

Aloha and Mahalo from the Big Island of Hawaii, Gene

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
clive
Dec 15, 2005
Most of the manufacturers of these items have their own databases, usually on their websites

"Aloha" wrote in message
Does anyone have, or know where I can find, "Architectural" shapes? I’m looking for things like shapes of sinks, washer/dryers, beds, furniture, etc.

K
KatWoman
Dec 16, 2005
"Aloha" wrote in message

try adobe studio exchange
some good shape sets are there
not sure about sinks
seems like it would be a common symbol set
A
Aloha
Dec 16, 2005
D U H !!!!

I guess I’m suffering from "Google-itis". I’ve been registered to "Studio Exchange" for years. I just got so hung up on finding the shapes with a web-search that my addled brain didn’t think to use the Exchange. Found EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Mahalo Nui Loa (Thank you VERY much)

Gene in Hawaii
K
KatWoman
Dec 17, 2005
"Aloha" wrote in message
D U H !!!!

I guess I’m suffering from "Google-itis". I’ve been registered to "Studio Exchange" for years. I just got so hung up on finding the shapes with a web-search that my addled brain didn’t think to use the Exchange. Found EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Mahalo Nui Loa (Thank you VERY much)

Gene in Hawaii
glad that worked out for you
I love that place, so many good artists willing to share for free!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections