Posted By
Patrick De Baerdemacker
Dec 4, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I’m new in photoshop, but i tried to print a psd file, 2 times on one single page is this possble ??

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
jaSPAMc
Dec 4, 2005
On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 18:11:56 +0100, "Patrick De Baerdemacker" found these unused words floating about:

Hi,

I’m new in photoshop, but i tried to print a psd file, 2 times on one single page is this possble ??
A: Replicate the image beside itself (enlarge the canvas) and print as one go.
B: See your printer’s guide if it has ‘step & repeat" or similar capability.
N
nomail
Dec 4, 2005
Patrick De Baerdemacker wrote:

Choose menu ‘File – Automate – Picture Package’

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
HL
Harry Limey
Dec 4, 2005
"Patrick De Baerdemacker" wrote in message
Hi,

Open a new document to the size of the paper you are going to use – i.e. Letter, A4.
Then open your picture and just drag and drop into the new document, resize as necessary, and duplicate the layer and move the images into position.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections