JK
Posted By
j kaur
Jul 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I lost my version of photoshop on my machine, and can’t find the original disc. I have my serial number saved, what can i do? how can i upgrade to v 7.0

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
Cheesefood
Jul 11, 2003
How did you lose the version? How do you have a S/N saved without a disc?

You need to have a prior version to 7.0 before you can upgrade to 7.0.

I’d spend some time looking for the disc that you paid $700 for and carelessly lost. I know I keep track of anything I spend more than $10 on.
DM
dave milbut
Jul 11, 2003
if you have the serial # and it’s registered to you, maybe customer service will be able to ship you a replacement. as you’re ordering 7 anyway, i’d go through them. I’m sure they’d be able to help you.
DM
dave milbut
Jul 11, 2003
cheese. I lose disks and #’s all the time (i usually find them eventually). Right now I’m looking for the box that came w/my AS Image Dr. plug-in so I can reinstall that (having just upgraded my machine). I have the disk, but can’t find the manual w/the sticker on the inside cover. That’s the drawback when you RTFMs all over the house! Freaking thing could be anywhere! 🙂
Y
YrbkMgr
Jul 12, 2003
I ALWAYS write the S/N on the disk just because of that Dave.
DM
dave milbut
Jul 12, 2003
yea, if they didn’t know their names, I’d probably lose my kids! 🙂
DM
dave milbut
Jul 26, 2003
Right now I’m looking for the box that came w/my AS Image Dr. plug-in so I can reinstall that (having just upgraded my machine). I have the disk, but can’t find the manual w/the sticker on the inside cover.

Update! Found the manual and serial #! Succesfully reinstalled Image doctor! Yea Me!!! 🙂
Y
YrbkMgr
Jul 26, 2003
Woo Hoo! Gratz friend. Now… write the frikin serial no. on the disc.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections