L
Posted By
L-Marvel
Jun 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Well i’ve been trying for the last week to tryout PhotoshopCS, and it keeps on coming up with the compressed zip folder is invalid or corrupt!
I don’t know if it’s, i don’t have a clue what it is. I have all the requirements cause i downloaded 6.0 before. Yet, when I try to Download 6.0 again i got to a screen that said "Error in file transfer, -113" something like that. It’s been very fustrating and when i download Photoshop Cs(since i do have 56K modem) usually end at 4hours, even 5 hours.

Any Suggestions?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave_milbut
Jun 17, 2004
the -113 error is discussed in the faq. you need to empty your temp folder and possibly restart in "safe mode".

as for the cs trial, it sounds like you’ve got a corrupt download, as much as that sucks on a 56k modem, it’s pretty common. only thing to do is keep trying. doesn’t adobe use a download manager that keeps an eye on the integrity of the download? i think they used to. mozilla browser (www.mozilla.org) also includes a dl manager.
L
LenHewitt
Jun 17, 2004
L_M,

it keeps on coming up with the compressed zip folder is invalid or
corrupt!
<<

You got a corrupt file download. Suggest you get someone with a DSL line to d/load it for you and write it to CD
L
L-Marvel
Jun 17, 2004
Don’t mind me asking what is "Safe Mode" i would hope it’s a mode within the computer that i can access.

Oh um okay i’ll keep trying and mozilla is uploading now, i’ll try adobe’s too whatever it takes

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections