Posted By
Konstrukt
Mar 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi.

I have a problem with a bad drawn tribal tattoo which I want to fix up with straight lines so it looks good. It’s a scanned image with 72DPI and I want to make either a vector out of it or a 300DPI image.. Anyone got a tip for how I can manage this?
Thanks

Konstrukt

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
paul
Mar 23, 2005
Konstrukt wrote:

Hi.

I have a problem with a bad drawn tribal tattoo which I want to fix up with straight lines so it looks good. It’s a scanned image with 72DPI and I want to make either a vector out of it or a 300DPI image.. Anyone got a tip for how I can manage this?
Thanks

Re-size way bigger than you need, then blur to remove the jaggies then increase contrast to turn it back into smooth edges then reduce to final size to anti-alias the edges with grey tones.
K
Konstrukt
Mar 23, 2005
paul skrev:
Konstrukt wrote:

Hi.

Thanks

Re-size way bigger than you need, then blur to remove the jaggies then increase contrast to turn it back into smooth edges then reduce to final size to anti-alias the edges with grey tones.

Thanks mate for the tip.
Though I used Streamline to do this. Fantastic prog 🙂

Konstrukt

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections