DK
Posted By
dark.kitty
Mar 5, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
i am trying to get a new computer as cheaply as possible and our local fox news channel said this was a very legal offer so i thought i would give it a try. sorry for the "spamming", i am just trying to get the word out. i appologize for any incomvienence and thanks to anyone who signs up.

all you have to do is sign up – complete 1 no obligation (that means free) offer and than get 10 people to do the same thing. Give it a try, what could it hurt?

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Desktop PC, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeDesktopPC.com/?r=11596071

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
RSD99
Mar 5, 2005
"dark.kitty" posted an on-line SCAM, saying "… and our local fox news channel said this was a very legal offer …"

Either you are misquoting Fox News, or you are plain flat out lying.

wrote in message
news:
S
Stephan
Mar 6, 2005
RSD99 wrote:
"dark.kitty" posted an on-line SCAM, saying "… and our local fox news channel said this was a very legal offer …"
Either you are misquoting Fox News, or you are plain flat out lying.
Wouldn’t even surprise me from Fox.
I haven’t watched TV in 10 years but I am sure Fox is still what it was: crap.

Stephan
K
Kingdom
Mar 6, 2005
wrote in news:1110048744.318950.17360
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

i am trying to get a new computer as cheaply as possible and our local fox news channel said this was a very legal offer so i thought i would give it a try. sorry for the "spamming", i am just trying to get the word out. i appologize for any incomvienence and thanks to anyone who signs up.

all you have to do is sign up – complete 1 no obligation (that means free) offer and than get 10 people to do the same thing. Give it a try, what could it hurt?

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Desktop PC, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeDesktopPC.com/?r=11596071

GET LOST, YOUR A SPAMMER!

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections