Posted By
mihahe
Sep 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hello,
I have the ptoblem, that every kind of graphik or photo I open is pink, also the color palette on the right side.
this is sice I have a new monitor.

what can I do to make my photoshop "normal" as it was.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MR
Mike Russell
Sep 17, 2004
mr.anderson wrote:
hello,
I have the ptoblem, that every kind of graphik or photo I open is pink, also the color palette on the right side.

You may have a messed up display profile. Re-run the adobe gamma control panel.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net
M
mihahe
Sep 17, 2004
How can I run the adobe gamma control panel?

"Mike Russell" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
mr.anderson wrote:
hello,

You may have a messed up display profile. Re-run the adobe gamma control panel.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net

MR
Mike Russell
Sep 17, 2004
mr.anderson wrote:

On Windows chase it down under the Start button: Start>Settings>Control Panel>Adobe Gamma

It’s in a similar location on Mac OS9 and earlier: Apple Menu> Control Panel, and under Apple Menu>System Settings on OSX.
http://www.northstar.k12.ak.us/taic/osx/controlpanels.pdf

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net
M
mihahe
Sep 19, 2004
I am working with an windows based system (win2k) and PS 7.0 on saturday suddenly it has worked, but today it’s still pink again, all colors..

the next problem is that I can’t find the adobe gamma control panel!? hope you can help me again..

"Mike Russell" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
mr.anderson wrote:

On Windows chase it down under the Start button: Start>Settings>Control Panel>Adobe Gamma

It’s in a similar location on Mac OS9 and earlier: Apple Menu> Control Panel, and under Apple Menu>System Settings on OSX.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net

MR
Mike Russell
Sep 20, 2004
mr.anderson wrote:
I am working with an windows based system (win2k) and PS 7.0 on saturday suddenly it has worked, but today it’s still pink again, all colors..

the next problem is that I can’t find the adobe gamma control panel!? hope you can help me again..

Mr Anderson,

If this problem comes and goes by itself, you may have a video related problem. Start by chasing down the advanced button in the display options, and back off on the hardware acceleration slider and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, chase down the lates drivers for you card.

As for Adobe Gamma, click the start button and look in
Start>Settings>Control Panel. If it’s not there, then you may need to reinstall Photoshop.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net
V
vlad
Oct 20, 2004
"Mike Russell" wrote in message
mr.anderson wrote:

I had a similar problem a while back and everything had a reddist tint. After doing my head in booting and adjusting and re-booting, I discovered that there was a loose connection in my power cable and I only had to tighten it a bit! Ya never know…….this might help

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections