Posted By
mihahe
Oct 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hey there..

I’ve already asked this newsgroup, but there was no helpful answer.. in Photoshop 7.0 (but also in Power Point 2000) everything is pink.

In PS7.0 the pictures, I’ll open and the color bar on the sides are also pink.
This problem I have since I’ve installed my new monitor (samsung sm 959NF). samsung said this is an software problem..

In Power Point it’s the same..most colors on the transparency are pink.

Please help..it’s urgent..

thx,
Mr.Anderson

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

V
VT
Oct 13, 2004
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:29:46 GMT, "mr.anderson" wrote:

hey there..

I’ve already asked this newsgroup, but there was no helpful answer.. in Photoshop 7.0 (but also in Power Point 2000) everything is pink.
This problem I have since I’ve installed my new monitor (samsung sm 959NF). samsung said this is an software problem..

have you been to the monitor manufacturers website and downloaded the latest driver for the monitor?
J
jrzyguy
Oct 13, 2004
hmmmm….are the ppt photos photos that you have worked on in photoshop? In photoshop…is it the entire image that is pink…or just the background (tranparancy). IF you are saving transparancies…what kind of file are you saving them as? Do you have another monitor you can test things out on? Have you tried restoring your Photoshop Preferences….or even tried uninstalling and re-installing photoshop?

it DOES sound to me that there is some weird setting that you have checked. But test another monitor and if the problem persists then you know it is a problem with your puters software. Assuming you have a legit copy of PS….then you could always contact adobe.

i dunno…sounds like a weird…but probably very easily fixed problem.

I’d be interested to see what the problem is.

jj

"howldog" wrote in message

hey there..

This problem I have since I’ve installed my new monitor (samsung sm
959NF).
samsung said this is an software problem..

have you been to the monitor manufacturers website and downloaded the latest driver for the monitor?

D
Drifter
Oct 13, 2004

hey there..

thx,
Mr.Anderson

Check your monitor connections. Sounds like something is loose or bent (although usually this creates a purple screen).

Check your video card (with the computer turned off, pull the card and reseat it) as something may have been knocked loose when you plugged in your new monitor.

Try plugging in a different monitor.

Drifter
"I’ve been here, I’ve been there…"

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections