JD
Posted By
Jeff_Deery
Jul 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just installed Photoshop 7 yesterday here at work on a Mac with OS 9.2.2 and in the color picker, white is displaying as a light pink. All the other colors are darker as well. I created a test image and viewed it on a PC, and it showed up as white, but its hard to work like this. Anyone know what the problem could be?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JD
Jeff_Deery
Jul 23, 2004
I just installed Photoshop 7 yesterday here at work on a Mac with OS 9.2.2 and in the color picker, white is displaying as a light pink. All the other colors are darker as well. I created a test image and viewed it on a PC, and it showed up as white, but its hard to work like this. Anyone know what the problem could be?
PT
Paul_Tracy
Jul 23, 2004
R
Ram
Jul 23, 2004
Your monitor profile is hosed. Read the FAQs:

Mark Hiers "Colors in Photoshop all wrong but OK in other apps. (Was "Whites appear yellow.")" 9/16/03 8:54am </cgi-bin/webx?50>

Check out G Ballard’s site and follow the instructions therein to the letter:

<http://www.gballard.net/nca.html>
R
Ram
Jul 23, 2004
See reply in your other, identical post.
B
Buko
Jul 23, 2004
Your monitor profile is hosed. Read the FAQs
PT
Paul_Tracy
Jul 23, 2004
Oh yeah and I forgot to say: Your monitor profile is hosed.
G
graffiti
Jul 23, 2004
And to read the FAQ’s.
KU
ken_upham
Jul 23, 2004
update your colorsync.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections