Posted By
MArtin Chiselwitt
Jul 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

It has only just occured to me that I would like to be able to make patch tool selections on one layer and drag that to another seperate layer.. Is this at all possible?
I have a feeling that the answer is no… If so, how can i apply healing and patches between layers?

many thanks

M.c.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DC
Doug C
Jul 30, 2004
"MArtin Chiselwitt" wrote in message
Hi,

It has only just occured to me that I would like to be able to make patch tool selections on one layer and drag that to another seperate layer.. Is this at all possible?
I have a feeling that the answer is no… If so, how can i apply healing and patches between layers?
The healing tool operates across layers: tick the Use all layers box on the options bar.

Doug
brain under construction
MC
MArtin Chiselwitt
Jul 31, 2004
Doug C wrote:
"MArtin Chiselwitt" wrote in message

Hi,

The healing tool operates across layers: tick the Use all layers box on the options bar.
cool!
i only just noticed that… shame you can’t use the patch tool in the same way…
better than nothing though. thanks m8

m.c.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections