J
Posted By
johnpowe
Jul 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can’t seem to figure out how to make detail view my default listing. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

John H. Power

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

PW
Pjotr Wedersteers
Jul 22, 2004
John H. Power wrote:
I can’t seem to figure out how to make detail view my default listing. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

John H. Power

Strange, when I select Detailed as view in the filebrowser, it remains the default until I specify otherwise, even after shutting down. (I am on XP)
Pjotr
J
johnpowe
Jul 22, 2004
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:02:58 +0200, "Pjotr Wedersteers" wrote:

John H. Power wrote:

Thanks

John H. Power

Strange, when I select Detailed as view in the filebrowser, it remains the default until I specify otherwise, even after shutting down. (I am on XP)
Pjotr
That doesn’t work for me. I set the detail view in the file browser but when I went back to "open file" it was the list view again and I had to manually change it to detail view, as I do every time I use PS.
PW
Pjotr Wedersteers
Jul 22, 2004
John H. Power wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:02:58 +0200, "Pjotr Wedersteers" wrote:

John H. Power wrote:

Thanks

John H. Power

Pjotr
That doesn’t work for me. I set the detail view in the file browser but when I went back to "open file" it was the list view again and I had to manually change it to detail view, as I do every time I use PS.

I can’t really tell you why this happens in your case. Would perhaps a reset of all your preferences solve it ? although it seems a bit of a random guess I know it has solved more than one apparantly unrelated issue in the past… (Start up PS whilst holding ctl-alt-shift to rest prefs). Hpe you will find a solution!
KR
Pjotr

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections