Posted By
Chris
Jul 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

The Zoom tool cursor in PS7seems to have reversed i.e. the default is now zoom out, instead of zoom in. By holding the Alt key, I can reverse as usual for the duration of the keypress.

I have tried reinstalling PS but this made no difference – any suggestions would be appreciated, its a small but very irritating problem.

The system is a PC, with Pentium 4 CPU, 1 GB of RAM, the operating system is XP Home.

Thanks,

Chris

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

N
nomail
Jul 4, 2004
Chris wrote:

The Zoom tool cursor in PS7seems to have reversed i.e. the default is now zoom out, instead of zoom in. By holding the Alt key, I can reverse as usual for the duration of the keypress.

I have tried reinstalling PS but this made no difference – any suggestions would be appreciated, its a small but very irritating problem.
The system is a PC, with Pentium 4 CPU, 1 GB of RAM, the operating system is XP Home.

Look at the two small icons in the tool bar. There you set the default: zoom in or zoom out. Couldn’t you figure that out yourself?

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
C
Chris
Jul 4, 2004
"Johan W. Elzenga" wrote in message
news:1ggesl6.1nqbdp11kcoqwwN%>
Look at the two small icons in the tool bar. There you set the default: zoom in or zoom out. Couldn’t you figure that out yourself?

Thanks for taking the time to reply Johan. It was so obvious when you pointed it out – I use 2 screens and rarely look up there at the toolbar.

I’m off to try and make my way a little higher up the food-chain!

Thanks,

Chris

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections