Posted By
zack_simmering
Nov 13, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

As the title states and like many of you on here, I am having mucho issues with PS CS4. I’m running a dell precision 490 with xp x64, a quad-core 2.6ghz, 16gb ram, and an nvidia quadro fx 4600. I can’t see why I am having issues other than x64 causing some of it. Anyhow, after running the opengl registry fix, now when I zoom in my brush cursor disappears or is just a fragment of the cursor. I’m using the suggested GPU driver, but am considering trying a beta version that I have found. Has anyone else had a similar experience with this and how did you fix it? Thanks in advance and thank god I still have CS2 installed.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CC
Chris_Cox
Nov 13, 2008
As already mentioned a few dozen times: update your video card driver. This was a known problem with drivers that has already been fixed for most card/OS combinations.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections