R
Posted By
rschre
Apr 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have the PS Camera Raw Plugin (v 1.0) which I can successfully use t load and edit my my Nikon 5700 NEF files. I am using it with P Elements 2.0.

However, on my Canon Powershot S50, the plugin balks when I try to loa a "crw" file – says its not the "right kind of document". Since "crw is one of the raw types supported by the plug-in, I am confused. Doe it have anything to do with being the Canon S50 (the limite documentation I found at Adobe says it supports the S45, but I assume S50 usesd the identical format).

Any assistance would be most welcomed.

Sorry if this is not posted to the correct thread.

Dick Schreibe

rschr
———————————————————— ———– Posted via http://www.forum4designers.co
———————————————————— ———– View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message76400.htm

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

H
Hecate
Apr 30, 2004
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:20:59 -0500, rschre
wrote:

I have the PS Camera Raw Plugin (v 1.0) which I can successfully use to load and edit my my Nikon 5700 NEF files. I am using it with PS Elements 2.0.

However, on my Canon Powershot S50, the plugin balks when I try to load a "crw" file – says its not the "right kind of document". Since "crw"
is one of the raw types supported by the plug-in, I am confused. Does it have anything to do with being the Canon S50 (the limited documentation I found at Adobe says it supports the S45, but I assumed S50 usesd the identical format).

Any assistance would be most welcomed.

Sorry if this is not posted to the correct thread.
If the documentation doesn’t include the camera you’re using then it won’t read the file. I believe there is at least one update for the plug in which will include more cameras.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections