TR
Posted By
Thomas_Rogers
May 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m running Photoshop CS on a Dell / Windows XP machine, with internet service through SBC DSL.

The problem: when I click "Photoshop Help…" on the Help menu (or just press F1), a browser window opens but fails to connect, and I get an "Action canceled" message. This is what appears in the address bar:

<http://%1%20>" file:///C:/Program%20Files/Adobe/Adobe%20Photoshop%20CS/Help /help.html"

It looks like something’s corrupting this address and adding in those extra %-signs and extra numerals. (Strangely, this problem does not occur with Illustrator, which I installed at the same time, as part of the Creative Suite Premium package.)

Anybody have any idea what’s going wrong and how to fix it? Thanks in advance for the help.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

L
LenHewitt
May 28, 2004
What Internet Browser are you using?
TR
Thomas_Rogers
May 28, 2004
SBC Yahoo Browser version 3.0.02.409.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections