Posted By
twotyred
Jun 3, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Greetings,

I am running Elements 4.0 on Windows XP and am new to digital photo editing software, but not photography itself. . When I originally installed the software the entire program functioned fine with no problems. For no reason that I know of, all of my help files became corrupted and will not execute, this is a bad situation for me as a novice as I rely on them heavily. I have searched the internet for countless hours looking for a way to resolve this problem with no luck. I would be very grateful if anyone can help or direct me to a source for the solution.

I am more than willing to remove and reinstall the program but am concerned about the integrity and retaining of my many photos; well in excess of a couple thousand. Please let me know if this can be safely done as a solution to the problem and I will do this right away. Any and all advice is welcome!

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Tony Norton

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MH
Mike Hyndman
Jun 3, 2006
wrote in message
Greetings,

I am running Elements 4.0 on Windows XP and am new to digital photo editing software, but not photography itself. . When I originally installed the software the entire program functioned fine with no problems. For no reason that I know of, all of my help files became corrupted and will not execute, this is a bad situation for me as a novice as I rely on them heavily. I have searched the internet for countless hours looking for a way to resolve this problem with no luck. I would be very grateful if anyone can help or direct me to a source for the solution.

I am more than willing to remove and reinstall the program but am concerned about the integrity and retaining of my many photos; well in excess of a couple thousand. Please let me know if this can be safely done as a solution to the problem and I will do this right away. Any and all advice is welcome!

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Tony Norton

Tony,

What browser are you using? If not Windows Explorer, try it.

MH

MH
Mike Hyndman
Jun 4, 2006
"Mike Hyndman" wrote in message
wrote in message
Greetings,

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Tony Norton

Tony,

What browser are you using? If not Windows Explorer, try it.
Should have said Internet Explorer, (mucho vino)

MH

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections