AA
Posted By
Andy Aldridge
Feb 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Could someone give me a pointer to some tips and tricks on improving portrait photos in Photoshop 7. I am looking for similar topics like the one that teaches you how to brighten teeth and darken eyelashes on the "Adobe" web site. Are there any more like this around for newbie’s like myself?

Many thanks in advance

Andy Aldridge

http://www.btinternet.com/~andrew.aldridge1/
All Mail Checked with Nortons Anti Virus 2003

************************************************************ ********** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned by Norton’s Anti Virus 2003 for the presence of computer viruses. ************************************************************ **********

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
clive
Feb 17, 2004
Have a look at www.myjanee.com where you will find a wide range of excellent tutorials. Not only are they excellent tutorials but they are produced by the Goddess herself.

Clive

"Andy Aldridge" wrote in message
Could someone give me a pointer to some tips and tricks on improving portrait photos in Photoshop 7. I am looking for similar topics like the
one
that teaches you how to brighten teeth and darken eyelashes on the "Adobe" web site. Are there any more like this around for newbie’s like myself?

Many thanks in advance

Andy Aldridge

http://www.btinternet.com/~andrew.aldridge1/
All Mail Checked with Nortons Anti Virus 2003

************************************************************ ********** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned by Norton’s Anti Virus 2003 for the presence of computer viruses. ************************************************************ **********
P
Pixmaker
Feb 20, 2004
"The Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby.

If you’re a shooter, this book, IMHO, is THE BOOK to get you started.

Available on the Web from discount sellers. No need to pay $40 plus tax in a major bookstore.

— DaveinFLL
===========================
"It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity."
(Think the humidity’s bad? You should watch us vote!)
ES
Earl Studivan
Feb 20, 2004
Pick up a copy of Photoshop Restoration and Retouching 2nd edition by Katrin Eismann, it’s excellent. Probably one of the best there is, very clearly written.

Earl

wrote in message
Available on the Web from discount sellers. No need to pay $40 plus tax in
a
major bookstore.

— DaveinFLL
AA
Andy Aldridge
Feb 24, 2004
Got the book yesterday (Very Good"

wrote in message
Available on the Web from discount sellers. No need to pay $40 plus tax in
a
major bookstore.

— DaveinFLL

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections