HT
Posted By
Hallvard Tangeraas
Dec 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
First, I hope this is the right group as I’m using Photoshop elements, but didn’t find any dedicated "elements" newsgroup.

I’m pretty new to Photoshop, so even though it might be a trivial task for most people here I don’t know how to do it myself… So I’m looking for a template which can be used to print out my own CD-jewel case inserts: the front insert (120x120mm) and the rear/side insert (132x118mm plus 6x118mm for the side-flap on the right hand side).

If someone can supply me with this I can paste images and text inside them before I print them out and cut them to be used with my CD jewel cases.

Hallvard

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
Corey
Dec 30, 2004
I just made my own. I scanned a legitimate rear insert, placed guides where the two little side flaps go and then deleted the original image and filled with white (not a necessary step). I did the same thing for the cover insert, but placed the guide where the fold would go.

Peadge 🙂

"Hallvard Tangeraas" wrote in message
First, I hope this is the right group as I’m using Photoshop elements, but didn’t find any dedicated "elements" newsgroup.
I’m pretty new to Photoshop, so even though it might be a trivial task for most people here I don’t know how to do it myself… So I’m looking for a template which can be used to print out my own CD-jewel case inserts: the front insert (120x120mm) and the rear/side insert (132x118mm plus 6x118mm for the side-flap on the right hand side).
If someone can supply me with this I can paste images and text inside them before I print them out and cut them to be used with my CD jewel
cases.

Hallvard
H
Hecate
Dec 30, 2004
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:36:22 +0100, Hallvard Tangeraas
wrote:

If someone can supply me with this I can paste images and text inside them before I print them out and cut them to be used with my CD jewel cases.

Open a CD you own. Remove the covers. Scan. Fill with white. You have a template.

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
R
RSD99
Dec 30, 2004
Not only that … but there’s got to be at least a DOZEN of them available …. free … on "The Internet." Almost any company that prints CD contents has one. I would also suggest that you would get much faster results by asking your question at

http://www.alltheweb.com/
or
http://www.google.com

"Hecate" wrote in message
Open a CD you own. Remove the covers. Scan. Fill with white. You have a template.

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections