K
Posted By
k9660r
Jan 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know Adobe could answer this question for me but sometimes you can get quicker responses here.

I have a registered version of PS 5.5. at home. At work we are using PS 7 and getting ready to upgrade our G5 Macs to the new CS version.

I’ve never really bothered upgrading my home version of 5.5 since I have the use of the later versions at work but now I think it’s time to do the ole upgrade.

Does anyone know whether PS CS will upgrade from v5.5? Seems I remember reading somewhere a while back that PS 5.5 would upgrade to PS7 (or it may have been v6).

Thanks for any info.

Ken

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

F
Flycaster
Jan 7, 2004
"K9660R" wrote in message
I know Adobe could answer this question for me but sometimes you can get quicker responses here.

I have a registered version of PS 5.5. at home. At work we are using PS 7
and
getting ready to upgrade our G5 Macs to the new CS version.
I’ve never really bothered upgrading my home version of 5.5 since I have
the
use of the later versions at work but now I think it’s time to do the ole upgrade.

Does anyone know whether PS CS will upgrade from v5.5? Seems I remember
reading
somewhere a while back that PS 5.5 would upgrade to PS7 (or it may have
been
v6).

No problemo, enjoy the up-grade.

—–= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =—– http://www.newsfeeds.com – The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! —–== Over 100,000 Newsgroups – 19 Different Servers! =—–

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections