C
Posted By
celtic
Dec 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have CS on an XPpro and all was well. Then I installed the new camera raw plug-in and followed the instructions placing the new plugin in the plugin/file format folder. CS would no longer open NEF files – program error – I changed back to the old plug-in – program error – I uninstalled CS, reinstalled CS – still will not open NEF files – "program error" – on one occasion I got a "problem with file-format module" message. To date, Adobe support less than helpful – is there anything-else I can try to revive this function ??
I am only concerned with NEF files and the NEF files that CS will not open, open fine using Nikon software
Thanks

Ian 🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
bhilton665
Dec 9, 2004

CS would no longer open NEF files … I am only concerned with NEF files and the NEF files that CS will not open, open fine using Nikon software

A few weeks ago someone had this problem and it was fixed by removing (or renaming) the Nikon NEF converter. Give that a try …

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections