J
Posted By
johanfebvre
Nov 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi i’m using toshop at school and i’ve seen on a magazine a tutorial quite interesting but it’s all with the Mac hotkeys …
Do you believe i can find a webpage with the correspondance between Mac Hotkeys and windows hotkeys excuse my bad english

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CW
Colin_Walls
Nov 11, 2003
Normally, the Mac "command" key corresponds to PC "control" and "option" id "alt".
J
johanfebvre
Nov 11, 2003
so what about ctrl/Apple + H ?
Y
YrbkMgr
Nov 11, 2003
I don’t know of a list per se, but you can do a couple of things. One is post here what that key combo does and we’ll tell you the windows key combo.

The other thing you can do is to look in the photoshop help for keyboard shortcuts. They list mac shorcuts and windows shortcuts. You can find the function, and see what it’s hotkeys are.

Peace,
Tony
CW
Colin_Walls
Nov 11, 2003
Mr Morris will help you. Go look here: <http://user.fundy.net/morris/redirect.html?photoshop1.shtml>
Y
YrbkMgr
Nov 11, 2003
Cool beans! I knew he did the windows one, but didn’t know he did a mac one as well. Bravo Trevor!
TM
Trevor_Morris
Nov 11, 2003
We aim to please 😉

And I hope to have the new CS version available soon for both Mac and PC.
J
johanfebvre
Nov 12, 2003
thank you, thanks a lot …

i’ll try to do the tutorial now …
PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
Nov 12, 2003
Bonjour Johan!

Usually, most tutorials got the two platforms shortcut listed if you see CTRL/Apple+H, you have to do CTRL+H on PC or Apple(command)+H on a Mac. If you see a slash(/), it usually means that dual platform shortcuts are listed.
On a Mac : Command(Apple) – Option – Control+click
On a PC : CTRL – Alt – Right click

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections