T
Posted By
tliberty
Oct 7, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am looking to recreate the look of the television networks id bug that is in the lower right hand corner of the television screen during programming. CBS has the Eye, ABC has a circle with ABC in it, and so on. I am using a Sony switcher that can store a color image in one still and the alpha channel in another then combine them to make the final image. I am using Photoshop 5.5. Any solutions? I tried to make it a chromakey with transparencies but that looked horrendous. Would prefer to be able to create an alpha channel to save seperately. This is for a live sports show that is created locally.

Please e-mail any help to

thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

N
ninjasavant
Oct 7, 2003
draw it with vector tools.
PH
Photo_Help
Oct 7, 2003
The Alpha Channel is just a gray scale mask.

Just load your image and select the areas you would like to be transparent. Now add an alpha channel.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections