Eric Gill
Dec 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
"-keevill-" wrote in
news:bqjd79$233n6n$:

This is probably a very stupid question but here goes..
I am trying to make a double sided A3 page which will be produced as a PDF file . It will be added to an existing multi-age PDF document, ( a newspaper) and printed out as the back page. I have made 1 side but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to make the 2nd side. I don’t want to make new document and I cannot find a way to ‘make other side’ command. Can someone point me in the right direction?

There is never such a thing. Photoshop is not a document editor and cannot handle more than one page at a time. In real page layout packages, "other sides" are simply other pages.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

-keevill-
Dec 3, 2003
This is probably a very stupid question but here goes..
I am trying to make a double sided A3 page which will be produced as a PDF file . It will be added to an existing multi-age PDF document, ( a newspaper) and printed out as the back page. I have made 1 side but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to make the 2nd side. I don’t want to make new document and I cannot find a way to ‘make other side’ command. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections