C
Posted By
cbminfo
Mar 11, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What I’d really like is an offline FULL help like these PDF’s for the entire suite. For now I have PS, illustrator and flash in PDF. I miss the type into the search, select app, and hit go.

Going online for help is a PITA. Even at T1 speeds.

I miss my offline help. Real drag, browsing thru a help, and seeing a link to the rest of the help online.

I want my offline help back.. I’ve got a terabyte + space for it…

I have 3 of the PDF full helps. Is there a way to integrate them as the helps ? I could live with that just as well as the offline pkg’s.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RK
Ronald Keller
Mar 12, 2009
Window > Connections > Extensions

Regards,
Ronald
RK
Ronald Keller
Mar 12, 2009
Sorry, that should be

Window > Extensions > Connections
C
cbminfo
Mar 13, 2009
I don’t want to be online. The modem drags the machine down with being overloaded.
JT
John_T_Smith
Mar 13, 2009
I don’t know about "help" files, but I do know that every Adobe product I own has, either on the disc (CD or DVD) or someplease on Adobe’s site for that product (you will have to look) a full copy of the user guide as a PDF

Go to the product support pages for each product (not here, this is a discussion forum) and click around until you find the link to the PDF

For Acrobat (current version) that is
<http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/acrobatpro/>

At the top-left look for
Using Acrobat 9 Pro
Provides regularly updated and comprehensive task-based information. LiveDocs | PDF

You of course click on the PDF link… right click and choose the save option to save to your hard drive
RK
Ronald Keller
Mar 14, 2009
I don’t want to be online

Did you try my suggestion? Window > Extensions > Connections will do what you are asking…

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections