SL
Posted By
Sam_Labus
Feb 18, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have just spent THE most frustrating 3 hours trying to deal with Adobe Support.

-Upgarded my Hard Drive
-Tried to reinstall PS CS4
-recieved error message on first screen saying that I had the wrong number -Called Support, spoke to a lady I could barely understand (thick East Indian accent) and she couldn’t help me directly bc of my outdated SW and referred me to the Forums
-poured over forums for almost 2 hours, found the same problem and the solution was "Call them back and insist on a supervisor who can at that point give you and override" ARRRG!
-called back, sw gentleman with accent worse than the first rep and explain all of the above -Was told repeatedly that my Serial number does not resemble a current number -Asked repeatedly to speak to a Super
-Rep kept putting me on hold and then returning with the same damn questions!!!! -I finally excused myself and hung up.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE?

Sam

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

WN
Wesley_Norman
Feb 18, 2009
I have been exactly where you are recently. The techs couldn’t help but I finally found a solution. I copied the CD onto my hard drive and ran the install from there. My serial number was accepted and CS4 is running just fine. I don’t know if it will work for you but could be worth a try.

Wes
SL
Sam_Labus
Feb 18, 2009
Thanks Wes, I’ll give it a try

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections