Posted By
Lana_White
Feb 12, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello Folks,

Remember me? I’m the one who found a copy of CS3 in a box of computer stuff I got at an Estate Sale.

Well, I finally bit the bullet and installed it. I figured if I couldn’t activate it, then I’d just put it in the junk drawer. Well, I had no trouble installing it, and it activated and registered with no problem. I’m thinking that maybe the former owner never got around to installing it. I have a copy of Print Workshop 2009 that I got for Christmas. I opened it, and looked at it, but I still haven’t installed it.

Now that I have this thing installed, I have to figure out what to do with it. Anyone have suggestions for good learning resources? I know about the tuts on You Tube, but I live in the boonies, and we only have dial up internet.

I’ll probably be in here a lot with my questions. If you get tired of me, feel free to tell me to shut up.

Lana

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BC
Bart_Cross
Feb 13, 2009
Lana: press F1 for the help files. you should look at classroom in a book from adobe press and there is another thread going on this subject just below.
DR
Donald_Reese
Feb 13, 2009
Lynda.com is supposed to good, but your internet speed may hurt. 25 a month.
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 13, 2009
classroom in a book! way to go on the good find!
LW
Lana_White
Feb 13, 2009
Thanks guys. Classroom in a book sounds like just what I need. Would you happen to know if it’s available on Amazon.com. That’s my favorite place for books.

Lana

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections