Posted By
Noel_MacLoughlin
Oct 27, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all

Last week I tried installing Photoshop cs3 onto my computer, I had gotten the trial version here

< http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Graphic/Graphic-Edit ors/Adobe-PhotoShop-Trial.shtml>

and used my brothers serial number (as he had just bought the program himself) as soon as I registered it a pop-up showed up that said "license Expired" and will not let me touch the program I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times but now whenever I open the program it says "license Expired" even though it has been reinstalled several times.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BC
Bart_Cross
Oct 27, 2008
Yeah, buy your own version! The reason this is happening is because the CS3 trial version is no longer valid.
NM
Noel_MacLoughlin
Oct 27, 2008
oh i didn’t know the trial version was no longer valid thanks man. i guess thats all i needed to know
M
Mylenium
Oct 27, 2008
Actually you should be able to install the trial without problems. I’m not aware that the installer itself is timebombed and since trials don’t activate, this shouldn’t touch upon the matter, either. In most cases the warning means that at some point you installed another Adobe tool and it’s interfering with the trial. However, there is no easy solution to this, so I recommend you download CS4 trial and attempt again. If it still doesn’t cooperate, it’s time to call phone support…

Mylenium
DM
Don_McCahill
Oct 27, 2008
If it still doesn’t cooperate, it’s time to call phone support…

Except he is not getting it from Adobe, and Adobe have discontinued the trial for that version.

And, since he was using a borrowed serial number, he is apparently trying to get a full copy, which is a no no (as well as not working, due to activation).
NM
Noel_MacLoughlin
Oct 28, 2008
I decided to buy my own version CS3 my wallets in pain now but at least i have it thank you all for offering your help though i just wished my first attempt would have work hahahaha
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 28, 2008
cs4 was just released. you should call adobe to see if they’ll give you a free upgrade.
M
Mylenium
Oct 28, 2008
Except he is not getting it from Adobe, and Adobe have discontinued the trial for that version.

Not true. You can get support in these matters, it’s just not free as with regular installs as you are being handled by a different operator line. Anyway, since he took the plunge and bought the full version, he’s now entitled…

Mylenium

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections