Posted By
DeerRaven
Mar 14, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

D
DeerRaven
Mar 14, 2008
That about says it…I’m running CS2 on an HP Pavilion with an Intel Pentium DCPU 280 GHz, 1014 M of RAM, 32 bit operating system on Stinking Windows Vista Home Premium. Have not had this problem since version 7.

Trying to print out of Photoshop, all my colors have a red cast. I know I’ve seen this before on this forum.

The color settings on the computer are set to SRGBIEC61966-2.1. The document settings are set to that, the display is set to that. I’ve left color management alone. I’ve deleted my preferences although no message came up. All palettes are back in factory-default place so I assume the prefs are gone.

I’ve run a print test page and everything looks normal – it’s still the little Lexmark 1270 but it’s been producing FABULOUS stuff from Photoshop until now. It prints out web pages in appropriate colors.

What am I missing, guys?

Thanks in advance,
Martha (who explored many other options before asking, including updating her video driver.)
D
DeerRaven
Mar 14, 2008
Okay. Rebooted Gladdis here and voila! This morning we have fabulous color!

‘Course I don’t know if it was the reboot or some of the other stuff..

I’m just glad it’s working again.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections