If I go to
program files,
adobe,
photoshop elements 6
shared assets
bit maps
main window

there are a load of *.png files.

Could any of these be controlling color of PS 6 elements dark tray to shades of black edit screen?

I opened each in PS elements however not much difference from control E and seeing each as thumbnails.

Purpose to change edit screen color to more whites, grays and maybe some shades of light blue.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DI
design issued
Jun 27, 2008
tray should read gray
T
tkloth
Jun 28, 2008
Let us know if you find a way to change the dark screen color. A lot of us hate the PSE 6 screen color.

Tim K

"design issued" wrote in message
have XP

If I go to
program files,
adobe,
photoshop elements 6
shared assets
bit maps
main window

there are a load of *.png files.

Could any of these be controlling color of PS 6 elements dark tray to shades of black edit screen?

I opened each in PS elements however not much difference from control E and seeing each as thumbnails.

Purpose to change edit screen color to more whites, grays and maybe some shades of light blue.
DI
design issued
Jun 28, 2008
I’ve only have this PS 6 elements for a few weeks and hated splash or work screen from beginning.

What seems a bit odd to me is opening screen showing Adobe programmer credits has nice shades of blue and white. Then Opening screen is basic black.

I spent a number of years going to places of higher learning and not once Have I opened a book with black background and white print, Never read magazine with a black background, never a newspaper or a yahoo or google group with a black screen.
No one has ever sent me a letter printed on black paper with a white letters, most instructions for whatever you purchase are printed on white paper, legal documents and corporate reports are on white paper everything is pretty much printed on white paper. Have you ever seen a photo printed on black paper.

Hello Adobe. Are listening?

But no PS 6 elements has a dark to black background and no options to change it..

Firefox has addons to change screen colors

My guess it has something to do with those programmers whose names show up on opening screen. They wanted to make certain their names stood out prominently. Perhaps one of them is color blind.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections