Posted By
Jonathan Heard
Mar 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Good Day,

Is there any way to restore photos to Elements after they have been archived and removed?

They are still in the Organizer; but they have the little CD icon on them. I now have enough disk space to have all my photos on my drive at once and I would like to not have to hunt down the CD they are stored on.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks for any help.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JM
Joseph Meehan
Mar 18, 2007
Jonathan Heard wrote:
Good Day,

Is there any way to restore photos to Elements after they have been archived and removed?

They are still in the Organizer; but they have the little CD icon on them. I now have enough disk space to have all my photos on my drive at once and I would like to not have to hunt down the CD they are stored on.
Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks for any help.

It was not totally clear in my help file (Version 4.0 – what version are you using?) but it appears you may be able to "move" or copy them back to the HD. I would suggest trying one after first making a copy of it to a different location.

Joseph Meehan

Dia ‘s Muire duit

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections