F
Posted By
flatsixxx
Dec 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When printing from Elements 4, a Microsoft Memory Writer always comes up as the printer, so each and every printing session I have to change it to my HP printer. If I forget and try to print to the MSMW, Elements locks up and I have to close it and reopen it.

Is there a way to change default printers? The HP is the only printer I have connected or ever have had connected. I’ve never even seen a MS Memory Writer.

I searched Adobe’s Knowledge Base and could not find anything. My copy of Elements is an OEM copy and came without a manual.

——————– http://NewsReader.Com/ ——————– Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RG
Roy G
Dec 8, 2006
wrote in message
When printing from Elements 4, a Microsoft Memory Writer always comes up as
the printer, so each and every printing session I have to change it to my HP printer. If I forget and try to print to the MSMW, Elements locks up and I have to close it and reopen it.

Is there a way to change default printers? The HP is the only printer I have connected or ever have had connected. I’ve never even seen a MS Memory
Writer.

I searched Adobe’s Knowledge Base and could not find anything. My copy of Elements is an OEM copy and came without a manual.

Hi

It is a Windows thing, not Elements.

Make your Printer the Default for all appplications. Control Panel > Printers & Faxes > Highlight your Printer > Right Click and select Make Default.

Roy G

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections