MJ
Posted By
Mike_J_Kovacs
Sep 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m having an issue when printing. I’m using an Epson 4800 with 16" roll paper. I have set borderless printing and and I created my own custom paper size. When I print one side of the print has about 1/8" blank. Called Adobe support and they said that I need to update my Epson drivers which I did but the issue persists.

This is not an issue when I print from Photoshop CS or Elements but seems to be unfixable in CS3.

I’m wondering if anyone else has had or is experiencing this. If so I would like to know if anyone has a fix.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

SP
Sid_Phillips
Sep 6, 2007
Mike:

There are a large number of reports of serious printing problems with CS3 and a large variety of printers. Epson printers seem to be especially troublesome. Adobe has refused to acknowledge the problem – they say the print engine now works correctly, that all past versions were bad. However they are aware of the problems we are having and are going to look into it. They just haven’t said if or when we might see a solution.

There is a response from an Adobe engineer on John Nack’s blog about this subject that is interesting reading.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections