BB
Posted By
Barbara_Brundage
Aug 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Aargh. Since the outage something is very goofy here. Threads disappear (I couldn’t see the "importance of backups" thread all yesterday, and now I can’t access new posts in long threads. In the backups thread for instance, clicking it shows me that there are 22 posts and I can see 19. If i click last, I go to post 19. Tried with safari and IE on mac, IE and netscape on pc–same thing happened.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 31, 2004
I haven’t experienced exactly the same thing, but I have noticed problems, too. If my screen shows there are, for example, four unread messages, when I click, I wind up at random spots in the thread, rather than where the newest messages are. Glad it’s not just me! 🙂
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 31, 2004
I had major problems last night and couldn’t access the site at all …

Wendy
JF
Jodi_Frye
Aug 31, 2004
Ya, they are probably just getting it ready for the PE3 traffic 😉
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 31, 2004
Jodi,

I thought it was all the people installing the "patch" that caused it 🙂

Just a thought do you think that Adobe will let us have copies of PSE3 so that we can get up to speed before all the questions start being posted? 🙂

Wendy
JF
Jodi_Frye
Aug 31, 2004
Sure Wendy, go ahead and mail Adobe and ask them 🙂
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 31, 2004
Jodi,

🙂 🙂 🙂

Wendy
CW
Colin_Woodbridge
Sep 1, 2004
Wendy….

You seem to have been nominated to collect names for a ‘free’ copy of PE3 to evaluate, please put me on the list…:-)

Colin
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Sep 1, 2004
Colin,

My name is at the top of the list 🙂

Wendy

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections