Posted By
Dave B
Sep 5, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sort of off topic – but only sort of… 😉

When I design my new websites (with Photoshop… see? Not OT), I sometimes will randomly peruse the web to find ideas (not steal them – just looking to spark my brain a little bit). But I was wondering if anyone could point me to some sites that have some really cutting edge design? So much of what I run across is kind of run of the mill. I want to try and get a fresh perspective by looking at some really artistic and and different approaches to web design. Any ideas…?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

SI
stupid_idiot
Sep 5, 2003
troll the Macromedia sites, ng’s etc….but, also look at template sites…like www.templatemonster.com

"Dave B" wrote in message

When I design my new websites (with Photoshop… see? Not OT), I sometimes will randomly peruse the web to find ideas (not steal them – just looking to spark my brain a little bit). But I was wondering if anyone could point me to some sites that have some really cutting edge design? So much of what I run across is kind of run of the mill. I want to try and get a fresh perspective by looking at some really artistic and and different approaches to web design. Any ideas…?

S
SamMan
Sep 6, 2003
Here is a pretty good site that I sometimes gain inspiration from… http://www.coolhomepages.com/

Sam

"Dave B" wrote in message

When I design my new websites (with Photoshop… see? Not OT), I sometimes will randomly peruse the web to find ideas (not steal them – just looking
to
spark my brain a little bit). But I was wondering if anyone could point me to some sites that have some really cutting edge design? So much of what I run across is kind of run of the mill. I want to try and get a fresh perspective by looking at some really artistic and and different
approaches
to web design. Any ideas…?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections