M
Posted By
Michael
Sep 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all, wondering if anyone can offer any sugestions?

When i transfer files with a particular color between PS and IR the colour changes, both using same RGB base. Color is code, R=101 G=101 B=101 should give a grey vairiation, sometimes gets represented as a mauve/rich chocolate.

I thought i’d got around it by just recreating the files until looked ok on screen, exported to acrobat, printed and I found that printed in the mauve color, rather than the grey. well 2 of the 4 did anyway. Have 4 blocks of the of what should be the same color, look same on screen but when printed, change. got me stumped

anyone have any suggestion?

thanks

michael

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

M
Michael
Sep 6, 2004
Should note, using Photoshop 7 and ImageReady 7 ,

thnx all

"Michael" wrote in message
Hi all, wondering if anyone can offer any sugestions?

When i transfer files with a particular color between PS and IR the colour changes, both using same RGB base. Color is code, R=101 G=101 B=101 should give a grey vairiation, sometimes gets represented as a mauve/rich chocolate.

I thought i’d got around it by just recreating the files until looked ok on screen, exported to acrobat, printed and I found that printed in the mauve color, rather than the grey. well 2 of the 4 did anyway. Have 4 blocks of the of what should be the same color, look same on screen but when printed, change. got me stumped

anyone have any suggestion?

thanks

michael

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections