JL
Posted By
Jim Lloyd
Mar 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Thanks to Dick Smith’s flower posting I just realized that the Adobe forum is echoed to the adobe.photoshop.elements newsgroup. Does anyone know if messages posted to the newsgroup show up on the Adobe forum too? Are they one and the same?

The reason I ask: would a user asking a question reach more people by posting it on the Adobe sight? Or would posting it on the newsgroup reach all of the same people who only read the forum? (or vice versa)

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MM
Michael Moody
Mar 4, 2004
Hi Jim. A couple of weeks ago I discovered why none of my postings to the ng were ever answered. The two are connected in one direction only – FROM the forum TO the ng, not the other direction. If you want maximum coverage, post on the forum. Several of us use the ng to "fast-scan" the forum postings, but that’s the place to start if you have anything to say.

"Jim Lloyd" wrote in message
Thanks to Dick Smith’s flower posting I just realized that the Adobe forum is echoed to the adobe.photoshop.elements newsgroup. Does anyone know if messages posted to the newsgroup show up on the Adobe forum too? Are they one and the same?

The reason I ask: would a user asking a question reach more people by posting it on the Adobe sight? Or would posting it on the newsgroup reach all of the same people who only read the forum? (or vice versa)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections