K
Posted By
keybored
Nov 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
missed this topic and again this forum is not easy to use so i cant find the topic anymore. I needed to create a mirror illusion under a picture. i work in the auto industry and want to twinkle a the pictures. can somebody help..

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
Don_McCahill
Nov 7, 2006
Basically, if your intent is to show a true mirror, you need to photograph it that way. Photoshop cannot show you the undersides of a 2-D photo, which is what a mirror would show.

You might be able to get something close if you use copies and reflections of parts of the car, but it won’t work as a mirror. Try for a shadow instead … that is doable.
K
keybored
Nov 8, 2006
this topic was answered by Heather Bell sadly i find this forum hard to use so i cant find the topics that i have posted.. Heather Bell
had a trick…
DM
Don_McCahill
Nov 8, 2006
If she did post something, it must have scrolled off the forum. A search on her name brings up only this thread.
B
Bernie
Nov 8, 2006
A search of this forum for "reflection" revealed this thread:

Don McCahill, "How To Make a Mirror Shadow?" #1, 2 Oct 2006 11:36 am </cgi-bin/webx?14/0>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections