N
Posted By
nytrashman7618
Feb 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I had to remove PSE 2 from my Mac and re-install it. everything is working fine now but the one problem I have is this. I saved Jodi’s frames but i have no idea where to put them in PSE 2. anyone with a better memory then me remember where they go?????

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 22, 2004
I just sent you an e-mail, but it’s Elements Application folder>Presets>Styles. 🙂
N
nytrashman7618
Feb 23, 2004
got it Beth, all is fine once again. thanks very much 🙂
RC
Robert_Camacho
Feb 23, 2004
Hi
Is someone willing to send me Jodi’s frames? If so, please send it to my email address below.

Thanks
Robert
BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 23, 2004
I’ve e-mailed the frames and a message.
RC
Robert_Camacho
Feb 23, 2004
Thanks, I got em and will play with ems later. 🙂
S
SayItAgain
Feb 24, 2004
So how can the rest of us get Jodi’s frames?

George S. Forman wrote in message
I had to remove PSE 2 from my Mac and re-install it. everything is working
fine now but the one problem I have is this. I saved Jodi’s frames but i have no idea where to put them in PSE 2. anyone with a better memory then me remember where they go?????

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections