KS
Posted By
Kent_Signorini
Feb 14, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
OK, back in the old days (CS3) when I wanted to fill my working space…that is the space between the tools on the left and the palettes on the right…with my image AND a solid background to view it against, I would use the Maximized Screen Mode and then hit Cmd-0 to fill the space with the image. Nice.

Now, in CS4, I can’t find a way to do that. I can, however, turn on the Application Frame and Consolidate all Windows to Tabs (very nice). However, when I hit Cmd-0, part of the image gets hidden BEHIND my palettes on the right!

Yet, when I go and look at all the great "CS4 has this new Application Frame option…" pages on the net, every screenshot I see seems to show the palettes BESIDE the image in what appears to be a Cmd-0’d full screen-ish image.

How do I duplicate what I used to do in CS3, with the tools on the left, the palettes on the right, and when I hit Cmd-0, the image fills the middle space? And can I do this in Application Frame mode (since it’s really nice).

Thanks everyone!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Buko
Feb 14, 2009
You can’t Adobe thankfully removed the Maximixed screen mode.

If you hit the F key once you will be in Full screen mode which is similar to Maximised screen mode and you can then do command + 0 to accomplish the same thing.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections