RW
Posted By
rocky_weih
Mar 6, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I use Memories on TV to make picture montages. Some times when I make a opening picture in Photoshop like a title or some thing. I get a white edge around two side of the first image of the slide show. I found a action one time that was to remove that. Does anyone here know where I can get this action or a different way to remove this white edge? Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Mar 6, 2009
select the white, invert selection then crop?
RW
rocky_weih
Mar 6, 2009
It does not show in photoshop. It only shows after it’s on the DVD and played as a montage. I know there was a action to stop this, I just can’t find it any where now. Thanks
DM
dave_milbut
Mar 6, 2009
if it doesn’t show in photoshop, then it’s not part of the image, i would think, and would be a function of the app you’re using for the slideshow.

I didn’t find much in google but there seems to be a MOTV function called overlay which can provide borders? maybe its a setting in there…

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections