RL
Posted By
rodney lush
Aug 8, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having problems with photoshop 7.0 not recognizing the profile that photocal makes after using the spyder to calibrate my monitor. I get a greenish/yellowish cast on my images. Colorvision has given my two possible reasons. 1. I did not preset my monitor to the factory presets. 2. My video card driver needs to be updated. I did preset my monitor, that did not help. Dell tells me that my monitor driver is the latest available.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RL
rodney lush
Aug 8, 2003
Thanks for the suggestion. Since posting my problem, I tried installing and calibrating an older computer and I had the same problem. Colorvision said I must have an older spyder and is sending me a new one. I hope it is that simple. Usually things like this isn’t.
M
Madsen
Aug 8, 2003
rodney,

Some Monitor Spyder users have experienced strange colors with the colorimeter, I’ve heard. The symptoms are that some colors looks strange, but only some. It seems that you are one of the unlucky ones that have bought a defective colorimeter, I guess.

Regards
Madsen.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections