HD
Posted By
hakan_dere
Oct 4, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi !! i use PC/Cs2 U.S.Web Coated (SWOP)V2 for cmyk profile but my friend’s mac/Cs hasn’t got U.S.Web Coated (SWOP)V2 in its photoshop profiles ?
also his mac/Cs use (SWOP)Coated %20 but in my photoshop profile hasn’t got (SWOP)Coated %20 ??? ı can not find what difference is between (SWOP)Coated %20 and U.S.Web Coated (SWOP) V2 ? please help me

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AR
alan_ruta
Oct 4, 2006
"75 68 67 90 300% (appears to be Adobe default USWCSv2)

95 85 85 85 350% Sheetfed "

Technically speaking gballard is correct. SW(eb)OP is a web standard. Most Sheetfed printers can handle a higher ink densities although one still needs to speak with the printer because of press and paper variations.

Also if a file does encroach upon the upper ink max in limited areas it is usually okay. I’ve never actually had a bad file cause a file except when a file was set up with a 400 d-max.

alan

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections